28 August 2013

Sol's Profile

Hello! My name is Sol. I am 22 years old and a Gemini. I am a friendly, curious person, who is always analyzing everything. I am not very spontaneous, I like thinking before acting. I love having long, deep conversations with people, as you never know what you might learn.
I am a huge beatlemaniac, but I enjoy listening to all kinds of music. I also love reading; some of my favorite books are Brave New World, The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy and The Little Prince. I do not watch much TV, but I am currently obsessed with Sherlock, and Pretty Little Liars is my guilty pleasure.
I live with my parents in Caballito, and I have a brother who is eleven years older than me. He is a translator and studied at UB. It is nice to be able to talk to someone who knows about translation. I also like the fact that he has a lot of books and dictionaries I can borrow! I spend most of my time with my family and my boyfriend.
When I was six years old, I started taking English classes. However, it wasn’t until I was around twelve that I really started enjoying them. When I was 16, I dropped out because I felt I was not learning anything new. In 2008, I graduated from high school and, the following year, I started studying at UB.
I decided to study translation because I really love both Spanish and English, and I have always enjoyed reading and writing. In fact, when I was a child, I dreamt of becoming a writer. When I got older, I changed my mind, because I prefer to keep my writing private.
I do not know what I want to do once I graduate. I guess I will just see where life takes me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.